Let us know what you think! If possible, please provide your product type so we can better assist you.

it would be great if you could actually get suppot contact from this app!

it tells me im in warranty, but no where does it tell me how to contact support????

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MartinMartin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RonRon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed on that one!!

Also I have hardly ever used my earphones. It wont work, I have tried 3 different ones. No where here for help. WTF HP next yoga?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still can't contact support. When I click on it, it says that the page can't be found.

It has taken almost 24 hrs to complete and is stuck now on 96% and want finish. I want to know if it is not going to finish with the next app. pertaining to locating a connection to Network. I have Road runner for home. How much longer do I leave it open if it is not going to finish. I saved what has downloaded to this point. Don't know what terms of service are! Retired and don't want to spend money on this. I was asked to do the download!!!!!

• Sam PakSam Pak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried download and install webcam driver i failed more than ten times.
        But there is no reason to mention why.

• DougDoug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree..I've written three times about all of a sudden my DVD stopped working..one one peep from this company to help me out!!!!!!

I tried Lenovo Support and was told it had been incorporated into Companion. But I find no support there! My main problem is that the left click is unreliable. I took it to a shop but no joy. Yoga 2 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base