Let us know what you think! If possible, please provide your product type so we can better assist you.

Stop junk notifications

If I get one more "promotion" in the Notifications, I *will* uninstall this piece of junk. I am NOT interested in getting blasted with your "monthly giveaways" or any other advertising, it is utterly annoying.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ChrisChris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  ddelphAdminddelph (Admin, Lenovo Companion) responded  · 

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the frequency of the messages that you are receiving from our application regarding our monthly giveaway program. We are constantly working to improve our software, so your feedback is very important to us. I wanted to let you know that we are currently in the process of creating a way for users to turn off messages that they do not have any interest in seeing repeated in the future. This would hopefully help alleviate the issue that you are currently experiencing. If you have any additional feedback or comments please send us an email at askcompanion@lenovo.com. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to improving your experience.

Sincerely,

The Lenovo Companion Team

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Antonio CarlosAntonio Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would you like to know, why is not appearing in the LENOVO COMPANION application to OPTIMIZE?
        Simply disappeared! Can you help me? Thank you!

• AnabellaAnabella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like other user said, we are NOT frustrated with the frequency of your useless messages, WE ARE FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR MESSAGES. This is too my work computer and your messages constantly interrupt my work and make me lose a lot of time. It should be your TOP PRIORITY to shut down all your giveaways or whatever ASAP while you figure out a solution for your costumers.

• Judy scatesJudy scates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The interruptions when I am typing,all the pop-ups,ads,are very annoying. Makes me want to get off computer!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are not frustrated with the frequency of these messages. We're ****** that we get them AT ALL! This is my WORK COMPUTER, not YOUR advertising platform!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree that the constant flow of notifications is completely unnecessary and frustrating. I definitely don't want to see messages every day that my laptop has been checked and it is still working fine. Or that I can get some great Lenovo software or news I really don't care about.

Provide an option to turn this spam off!

• Marvin FretwellMarvin Fretwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I look at the notification area to see if there are problems. I do not appreciate you pushing **** at me through the notification area. It is bad enough how we get blasted with emails from every damned company we ever do business with, without Lenovo joining the band of vultures. You are a fine company, and you are BETTER THAN THAT. Don't stoop to the low-class tactics of the frantic underdogs.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add that if you are going to give me every month then make it so the system stops telling me to log in when i already am. I agree with this poster though, let me turn them off.

Feedback and Knowledge Base