Let us know what you think! If possible, please provide your product type so we can better assist you.

Provide a way to disable Lenovo Rewards notifications

Provide a way to disable Lenovo Rewards notifications, for those of us who are not interested.

192 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Adminddelph (Admin, Lenovo Companion) responded  · 

Hello,

Thank you all for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the frequency of the messages that you are receiving from our application regarding our monthly giveaway program. We are constantly working to improve our software, so your feedback is very important to us. I wanted to let you know that we are currently in the process of creating a way for users to turn off messages that they do not have any interest in seeing repeated in the future. This would hopefully help alleviate the issue that you are currently experiencing. If you have any additional feedback or comments please send us an email at askcompanion@lenovo.com. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to improving your experience.

Sincerely,

The Lenovo Companion Team

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

youre lenovo rewards link in lenovo companion is farkin broke doesnt open nothing

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The companion under lenovo rewards deals always expired, does lenovo ever meant to given deals to customer?

i cant enter the lenova rewards it keep saying it looks like you are not log in and when I click log in I am already log in

The Companion doesn't recognize my Lenovo ID. I am signed in, but it doesn't recognize it and I can't enter for any rewards.

In addition to the frequency it is the fact that you didn't ask if we wanted to be on your list. You just assume we'd love to hear from you. I personally find any of the requests for your rewards program annoying. I bought a computer. That's it.

• Jonathan Wilder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you have a monthly giveaway, tell me about it, the message opens the Companion, which then tells me that I am not logged in (I am), I click Log In, and your **** application doesn't respond, why do you tease me with a giveaway?

• Jan Agee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't use my icons in right hand lower screen and it tells me to click for give away it want let me click on it either

• anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

disruptive popup that I can't disable. too late to return laptop, but I'll buy from another company next time.

• Terry Kirby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fix the rewards screen to recognize Lenovo acct portal login. I am logged in and still can't enter contest no matter how I try the rewards panel does not recognize that I have logged into the

• jeanot thiebault commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

j'ai acheté un PC portable de marque Lenovo 110 pour avoir mon PC en déplacement pour le moment à part être câblé à ma box il reconnaît pas la Wi-Fi un gros handicape pour moi cela est la première fois que je trouve ce problème il est si simple de ce connecté à un réseau Wi-Fi de notre époque pas avec Lenovo 110 merci de me répondre si cela est possible en Français

• Stop Pestering Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I purchased a laptop yesterday. I received my first NEWS yesterday. I opted out immediately. I received my second news today! WTF? Once I received the latop I ordered, I'm FILTERING ALL EMAILS FROM LENOVO TO SPAM!

>I wanted to let you know that we are currently in the process of creating a way for users to turn off
        >messages that they do not have any interest in seeing repeated in the future.

Please don't lie.

>Sincerely,

I sincerely doubt that.

Please disable this monthly spam.
        Thank you

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base