Let us know what you think! If possible, please provide your product type so we can better assist you.

Provide a way to disable Lenovo Rewards notifications

Provide a way to disable Lenovo Rewards notifications, for those of us who are not interested.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TomTom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  ddelphAdminddelph (Admin, Lenovo Companion) responded  · 

Hello,

Thank you all for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the frequency of the messages that you are receiving from our application regarding our monthly giveaway program. We are constantly working to improve our software, so your feedback is very important to us. I wanted to let you know that we are currently in the process of creating a way for users to turn off messages that they do not have any interest in seeing repeated in the future. This would hopefully help alleviate the issue that you are currently experiencing. If you have any additional feedback or comments please send us an email at askcompanion@lenovo.com. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to improving your experience.

Sincerely,

The Lenovo Companion Team

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This haapens to me too..."I keep getting notices to enter for monthly rewards. When I click on it, the app tells me I'm not signed in. When I click "sign in," it takes me to the store. Then I found another link to sign in. Clicking that tells me I'm already signed in."

• Yes MineYes Mine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of God Stop It - you may loading my new laptop a flippin battle. At a minimum put a 6 month reminder on it.

• Benjamin AtwoodBenjamin Atwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you say, "We are sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the frequency of the messages," I don't think you understand the problem. There should not be any marketing spam in the service portal, full stop. Unacceptable.

The "frequency" of the messages should be ZERO. This should be an 'opt in' feature. No one likes these intrusions. Respect your customers!

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have already repeatedly asked for those notifications to STOP. My computer is NOT a billboard, okay??
        I am very close to uninstalling the "app", the nuisance factor outweighs its usefulness.
        This will probably be the last time I buy a Lenovo product, after being a firm ThinkPad supporter for 15 years.
        Fix the problem or lose a customer.
        Yipeeeee! I just got forced to enter my email address - so now you have yet another way to harass me?

• "Not The One!""Not The One!" commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm Buying An HP. your HISTORY! Where the **** Did My Optimizer Go *******! Ya ****** ******** $$ Hungry Thief's!

• SandraSandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting notices to enter for monthly rewards. When I click on it, the app tells me I'm not signed in. When I click "sign in," it takes me to the store. Then I found another link to sign in. Clicking that tells me I'm already signed in. So I search for "Lenovo rewards" and it takes me back to the store. WHAT A SCAM!

• MilkeMilke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought an expensive *** work laptop to be harassed about free offers. Get the **** out of here. Yes I am posting twice as I am sooooooooooo annoyed you imbeciles have not fixed a simple fix for something that should NEVER have been enabled in the first place without my permission. I never opted in to adverts. There is nothing REWARDING about these popups.

You guys will never see my company buy lenovo products again EVER. I have just ordered my procurement department to blacklist lenovo as a supplier. So glad you guys are putting customers first by ******* them off. It seems the only time companies like yours respond is when it affects your bottom line. You just lost a $180,000 of future business

Please get rid of this lenovo rewards popup it is so annoying. I never agreed to this popping up on my laptop and I am not interested in any lenovo bullsh*t offer. Why do you assume people would be interested in winning free stuff. STOP THIS SPAM ON MY LAPTOP before class action lawsuit.

This popup is worse than Jehovah witnesses knocking at my door. Why has it not been disabled in over 5 years.

• JeanJean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yet another giveaway popup. I am never buying another Lenovo computer.

This is a business computer, and I am not a pimply-faced teenager with nothing better to do than follow your click-bait.

This rewards notification has to be spyware you are using to monitor users. Nobody is interested in your stupid rewards and this notification makes no sense. I swear I will never buy Lenovo again.

• AnabellaAnabella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like other user said, we are NOT frustrated with the frequency of your useless messages, WE ARE FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR MESSAGES. This is too my work computer and your messages constantly interrupt my work and make me lose a lot of time. It should be your TOP PRIORITY to shut down all your giveaways or whatever ASAP while you figure out a solution for your costumers.

• LindaLinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not eligible for the giveaways, as I am not in the US, but still receive notifications about them.

• MaureenMaureen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since there is no way to enter the drawing, please eliminate this altogether!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base